Year 10 Options - Line 1 - Semester A
Year 10 Options
Year 10 options are divided into two semesters. English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, and PE/Health are compulsory at Year 10. Students can also choose two option subjects per semester - one per option line.
Read each of the option subject descriptions and decide which subjects you would like to take:
- Pick TWO subject choices (your first preference and your second choice) from Line 1 Semester A, then choose TWO options (your first preference and your second choice) from Line 2 Semester A.
- Repeat for Line 1 Semester B and Line 2 Semester B.
- Once you have made your choices, rank them all in order of preference.
You will need to complete the online options form no later than the 29th of January, 2021. Options will be finalised in the first week of school.
Things to think about:
- What are you interested in?
- What are you good at?
- What do you enjoy?
- If you know what you want to do/study when you leave school - what subjects do they suggest?
Who can you talk to for advice?
- Parents and caregivers
- School Deans
Click on Courses in the menu to browse course and make your choices
Courses in this Learning Area